Whiskey Strawberry LemonadeCocktail Type | Single Serve
The perfect warm-weather refresh, made with fresh strawberries and lemonade.
- 2 oz Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 3 oz Lemonade
- 1.5 oz Strawberry Simple Syrup*
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Combine whiskey, lemonade and strawberry syrup in shaker with ice.
- Shake to combine.
- Pour into highball glass.
- Garnish with lemon wheel, strawberry, mint and serve.
*Strawberry Simple Syrup: Mix equal parts water, sugar, and strawberries in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Chill overnight and strain. Need a quick fix? Muddle strawberries with pre-made simple syrup. One cup each water, sugar, and sliced strawberries will yield approximately 10 ounces of syrup.
Serves | 1