Fig Old FashionedCocktail Type | Single Serve
A fresh fig garnish makes all the difference in this classic Old Fashioned, turned up a notch.
- 2 oz. Sagamore Spirit Signature Rye Whiskey
- .5 oz Dark Brown Sugar Syrup*
- 2 Dashes Sycophant bitters (orange and fig bitters)
- 1 Dash Angostura bitters
- Fig for garnish
- Add all ingredients into a mixing glass.
- Add ice and stir until cold.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish.
*Dark Brown Sugar Syrup: Mix one cup each of water and sugar. Cook on med-low heat until sugar is dissolved and reduce to a simmer for 10-minutes. Cool and store in refrigerator. Yields 1 ½ cups.