Rye TaiCocktail Type | Single Serve
Caribbean-inspired cocktail best served under a thatched roof - even in a concrete jungle.
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 3 oz Black Tea
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- .75 oz Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- Cinnamon and Sugar for garnish
- Rim a tall glass with cinnamon sugar.
- Shake Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey, pineapple juice, lemon juice, black tea and cinnamon simple syrup with ice.
- Strain into prepared glass.
- Cinnamon Simple Syrup: mix equal parts water and sugar in a pot and add 3-5 cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Chill overnight and strain
Serves | 1