Whiskey Strawberry LemonadeCocktail Type | Batchable
The perfect warm-weather refresh, made with fresh strawberries and lemonade.
- 1 bottle Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 37.5 oz Lemonade
- 18.75 oz Strawberry Simple Syrup*
- Fresh Mint for garnish
- Combine whiskey, lemonade and strawberry syrup in a pitcher.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour individual servings into highball glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish each with lemon wheel, strawberry, and mint.
*Strawberry Simple Syrup: Mix two cups each of water, sugar, and sliced strawberries in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Chill overnight and strain. Need a quick fix? Muddle strawberries with pre-made simple syrup.
Serves | Approximately 12