SazeracCocktail Type | Single Serve
The official cocktail of New Orleans mixed up with our Maryland Style-Rye makes this cocktail full of depth and spice.
- .25 oz Absinthe
- 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- 2 Dashes Peychaud's Bitters
- 2 oz Rye Whiskey
- 1 Sugar Cube
- Muddle sugar cubes and bitters in a mixing glass.
- Add rye whiskey to mixer and stir with ice to chill.
- Rinse rocks glass with absinth and discard.
- Pour and strain mixture from mixing glass.
- Rim glass with lemon twist and garnish.
Serves | 1