Sagamore Winter MuleCocktail Type | Single Serve & Batchable (Serves 15)
What do you get when you mix the winter's classic flavors of cranberry, maple syrup, and citrus? A perfect winter mule.
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Spirit Signature Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Cranberry Juice
- .25 oz Lemon Juice
- .25 oz Organic Maple Syrup
- 2 oz Ginger Beer
- Sage Leaves for garnish
- Fill a Collins glass with ice.
- Add Sagamore Spirit Signature Rye Whiskey, cranberry juice, lemon juice and maple syrup.
- Top with ginger beer and give a slight stir to combine.
- Garnish with a sage leaf.
- 1 Bottle Sagamore Spirit Signature Rye Whiskey
- 16 oz Cranberry Juice
- 4 oz Lemon Juice
- 4 oz Organic Maple Syrup
- 32 oz Ginger Beer
- Sage Leaves for Garnish
- Fill Collins glasses with ice.
- Add all ingredients to a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Pour into glasses and garnish each with a sage leaf. Serve immediately.
*Making ahead? Mix your batch to store in the fridge but add lemon juice and ginger beer just before serving.