Sagamore Cider – HotCocktail Type | Batchable
Warm up with Sagamore Rye and apple cider. This is fall in a glass – enjoy by the glow of a crackling bonfire. Simple to batch and share with friends.
- 1 Bottle of Sagamore spirit Rye Whiskey
- 50 oz of Apple Cider
- 6.5 oz of Lime Juice
- Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
- Add apple cider, lime juice, and cinnamon stick to a small pot.
- Bring to a gentle boil for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add whiskey and stir to mix.
- Strain into your favorite mugs.
- Garnish with apple slices and a dash of cinnamon.
Serves | Approximately 16