Celebrated SagamoreCocktail Type | Single Serve
A bubbly champagne whiskey cocktail? Yeah, we did it. Just enough fizz to feel fancy; just enough whiskey to bend the rules.
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Rye
- 3 oz Sparkling Cava
- .5 oz Lime Juice
- .75 oz Spiced Cranberry Syrup
- Add Sagamore Rye, lime juice, and spiced cranberry syrup to a champagne flute. Swirl the glass to mix.
- Tilt glass and gently pour in Cava.
- Garnish with lime and cranberry.
- Spiced Cranberry Syrup: Mix equal parts water, sugar, and fresh cranberries in a pot. For every one cup cranberries, add one cinnamon stick and one rosemary sprig. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes. Chill overnight, and strain.
Serves | 1