Black-Eyed RyeCocktail Type | Batchable
A Preakness cocktail, inspired by fast horses and oh-so-slow aged Sagamore Rye Whiskey.
- 1 Bottle Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 50 oz Ginger Beer
- 8.5 oz Lime Juice
- 12.5 oz Blackberry Simple Syrup
- Mint Leaves for Garnish
- Shake and double strain into a Collins glass
- Top with Ginger Beer
- Garnish with mint sprig and three skewered blackberries
- Blackberry Simple Syrup: Mix equal parts water, sugar, and blackberries in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Chill overnight and strain.
Serves | 15