Black-Eyed RyeCocktail Type | Batchable
A team favorite and a Maryland milestone. Perfect for any season!
- 1 Bottle Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- 8.5 oz Lime Juice
- 12.5 oz Blackberry Simple Syrup
- 50 oz Ginger Beer
- Mint Leaves & Blackberries for garnish
- Mix Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey, ginger beer, lime juice, blackberry simple syrup*, and mint leaves into your dispenser.
- Once poured into individual Collins glasses, garnish with mint sprigs and three skewered blackberries individually.
*Blackberry Simple Syrup: Mix 1 ½ cups each of water, sugar, and blackberries in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Chill overnight and strain. Need a quick fix? Muddle blackberries with pre-made simple syrup.
Serves | Approximately 15