TomboyEasy-sipping and refreshing, the Tomboy is best enjoyed by the glow of fireflies on a warm summer night.
Mixologist Skill Level
- 1.5 oz Sagamore Spirit Rye Whiskey
- .75oz Raspberry Honey Syrup
- .75 oz Lemon Juice
- 6 – 8 mint leaves
- Shake all ingredients together with ice.
- Strain and serve over crushed ice.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint.
*Raspberry honey syrup: Mix equal parts water, honey, and raspberries in a pot. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes. Chill overnight and strain.